boscia backstories: Vonny

June 8, 2011 at 6:28 am 10 comments

Today’s boscia backstory features Vonny, a Southern Belle transplanted to Southern California, where she brings boscia magic to the areas of Los Angeles, Arizona and Hawaii!

Entry filed under: Behind the brand, boscia Backstories. Tags: , , , , , , , .

boscia backstories: Olga Ten things we love about BB!

• 1. Be Coveted  |  June 8, 2011 at 11:39 am

I really like the name Vonny.

• 2. aquaheart  |  June 8, 2011 at 11:54 am

Amazing story. I love these “behind the brand” posts. You really get a sense of who is behind this great brand :)

• 3. Stacey A  |  June 8, 2011 at 12:04 pm

I love you story about going out and buying your first skincare item with your earnings! Something I did as well. :)
    Thank you for the Willow Bark tip as well. Must try this.

• 4. Kim  |  June 8, 2011 at 12:21 pm

I love the name Vonny. It’s very unique and feminine. Vonny reminds me of me. My husband and I have been together for 11 years and married for 9, we were high school sweatherts and I was only 17 when we met. I also loved skincare at such a young age and would use up all of my moms Mary Kay products. :) Boscia is s great brand and it seems they have great people behind it. Thanks for sharing.

• 5. Erin  |  June 8, 2011 at 12:38 pm

I used to work at Sephora and Boscia was my favorite skincare brand to sell.. There is nothing better than loving your job and the company you work for. I can relate to your story of getting into beauty at a young age. I would try to sneak makeup to school in the lining of my backpack in the 4th grade, I got caught of course!!

• 6. Ada  |  June 8, 2011 at 1:09 pm

That’s so cute about using up Mom’s face masks at the age of 7! I was a tomboy who didn’t really discover makeup until the last couple of years, which is actually pretty nice because I’ve had a lot of fun trying out new products and finding my favorites! Definitely going to try the Willow Bark Breakout Treatment–thanks for the tip!

• 7. Jenny Xiong  |  June 8, 2011 at 1:20 pm

Love your post Vonny!! Glad to know that we can actually get to know a little more about the people behind Boscia! =)

• 8. Cynthia  |  June 8, 2011 at 3:09 pm

the makeup breakup cleansing oil is one of my favorite products too! it’s nice to get to know another face behind boscia! :)

• 9. Lea Torcedo  |  June 8, 2011 at 5:01 pm

Ah! LSU! A lot of my friends were from there and they were epic. Other than that, I’m in awe for a lady as young as seven to use face products. All I knew was video games and books. Man, I guess I should’ve done that hahaha. It is nice to know someone as lovely as Vonny that works behind, along with the others, with Boscia. Sounding fun and sweet with hiking, which is awesome, makes me feel so comfortable about buying products. Plus, she’s having fun with her job. I would too…. and I DID NOT KNOW YOU HAD SHAVING AND WAXING PRODUCTS! big shock there! MUST TRY NOW! Something I learn new about your products everyday. I think I’m getting addicted to boscia..haha.

• 10. Valentina  |  June 10, 2011 at 1:24 pm

Oooh, love the idea of using the Willow bark treatment for shaving! I never thought of that. Thanks for the great tip and lovely post!