Ten things we love about BB!

June 9, 2011 at 8:57 am 33 comments

Our offices have been all abuzz with B.B. CREAM for the last few weeks! And as one of boscia’s hottest new products, it’s no surprise why. We all wear it, love it, and sing its praises! Here are ten things that us boscia die-hards just LOVE about our B.B. Cream:

1. FLAWLESS coverage. That’s not just hype. This leaves your skin looking fully perfected, and expertly conceals any flaws you’d rather not flaunt.
  2. The self-adjusting shade. Believe it or not, this single-shade product does the trick for a very wide range of skin tones. We can’t count the times when a surprised fan has gushed that it warmed up to their skin tone right before their eyes! Just continue to blend and watch it melt into your skin. If it’s still not your perfect match, mix in a few drops of tinted moisturizer or liquid foundation in your preferred shade, and voila!
  3. SPF 27 PA++. Love this! High SPF with an added level of UV protection, as measured by the PA system.
  4. It’s hydrating!
  5. It’s oil-free!
  6. It’s buildable!
  7. It’s in such darn cute packaging!
  8. It leaves an absolutely luminous, naturally radiant finish to the skin.
  9. Its incredible skincare benefits include improved elasticity and reduced fine lines.
  10. It is, as are all boscia products, free of ALL preservatives, including parabens and pthalates, as well as artificial fragrances, colors and ethanol alcohols. Brilliant!

boscia’s B.B. Cream is available now at boscia and Sephora. Select it as one of your three free samples with any purchase at www.bosciaskincare.com, or stop in your local Sephora to request a custom sample to take home and try!

Entry filed under: Products. Tags: , , , , , , , .

boscia backstories: Vonny Looking good on paper

• 1. Christine L  |  June 8, 2011 at 11:38 am

The B.B. Cream sounds like an amazing product!

• 2. Trang Le  |  June 8, 2011 at 11:38 am

ugh u guys got me x) sooooo gonna try this next time I’m at Sephora :]

• 3. WaspyRedhead  |  June 8, 2011 at 11:38 am

I’ve heard lots of good things about BB cream – I will definitely look for it on my next trip to Sephora!

• 4. rikki o.  |  June 8, 2011 at 11:53 am

This looks amazing. I definitely hope to try it soon!

• 5. Kate M  |  June 8, 2011 at 11:59 am

Flawless, oil free coverage is my ultimate skincare product goal.

• 6. Victoria F.  |  June 8, 2011 at 12:03 pm

I love this BB cream! At first I was hesitant to use it b/c I am so fair, but i mix the bb cream with my tinted moisturizer and i’m good :) I love the coverage the BB cream gives!

• 7. Elizabeth  |  June 8, 2011 at 12:04 pm

I just recently became interested in BB creams because they are supposed to be good for your skin while also providing coverage. Suddenly Boscia to the rescue! I can’t wait to try it since I already love Boscia products. I have a baby BB on the way soon!

• 8. Stacey A  |  June 8, 2011 at 12:09 pm

I’ve got to get my hands on this BB cream. My skin has been acting crazy since April and with the humidity the last few weeks, I have not been happy with the look of my skin. It is not radiant and overall blah. Needs some Boscia TLC.

• 9. Erin  |  June 8, 2011 at 12:09 pm

Oh, I’ve been eyeing BB creams for a while; but I love the fact that Boscia creams have no parabens! I will have to try a sample out, and see if it in fact works on my super-pale skin. :-)

• 10. kim p  |  June 8, 2011 at 1:05 pm

I just picked up a sample at Sephora! Can’t wait to try it!

• 11. Jenny Xiong  |  June 8, 2011 at 1:14 pm

Would love to try the bb cream!!! I wanted it right when I saw it come out!

• 12. Sisi Sparkles  |  June 8, 2011 at 1:33 pm

This sounds like a very innovative product!

• 13. Stephanie  |  June 8, 2011 at 2:12 pm

i would love to try this, but i’m concerned that the “color match” feature may not accurately match my pale skin! also, i wonder how this compares to some other products currently on the market – boscia has never disappointed me so far…

• 14. Cynthia  |  June 8, 2011 at 3:06 pm

I need to try this!! sounds awesome!

• 15. iquinm  |  June 8, 2011 at 3:06 pm

I might have to get this now since I can get my beloved blotting linens for free with purchase =) #7 was cute!

• 16. mandy a.  |  June 8, 2011 at 4:20 pm

This sounds like a dream come true! I just had my 4th baby 5 days ago and could really use something like this to help me look fresh and pamper my skin. And somthing quick like BB cream sounds like just the ticket. Time is something I don’t have a lot of :-)

• 17. Lea Torcedo  |  June 8, 2011 at 4:56 pm

I love how your products don’t have preservatives. Big plus for my skin. So far, a lot of your products are working so phenomenally on my skin and it’s making me feel more confident about my skin! I love you guys and love how you have so many variety of products for my skin! I’m definitely going to go after for the BB cream. Plus with the SPF? Big plus. You guys are incredible!

• 18. Valentina  |  June 10, 2011 at 1:26 pm

Ooooh, soooooooooooo want to try this!! I am intrigued for sure. Boscia always has the best products for my sensitive, acne-prone skin so I am sure this product is no different. Wish my Sephora would get it in so I can try a sample of it.

• 19. rebecca  |  June 10, 2011 at 2:20 pm

The BB cream sound heavenly!!!! I have always been a huge fan of the blotters, but with all this great stuff your putting out, I have say I think a HUGE fan of everything!!

• 20. Dorothy Borgese  |  June 10, 2011 at 2:28 pm

Going to get a sample this weekend.

• 21. Cinthia  |  June 10, 2011 at 4:59 pm

Exciting! I’m going to check this out this weekend. Sephora here I come….

• 22. Grace  |  June 10, 2011 at 5:54 pm

Would love to try this! Thanks!

• 23. Megan Ridnor  |  June 10, 2011 at 9:52 pm

I would LOVE to try a sample of this

• 24. Jodi  |  June 11, 2011 at 1:27 pm

I can’t wait to sample the BB cream – I’ve been reading all about BB creams that Asian women love and so excited that Boscia developed a BB cream too! I love that Boscia has been bringing me all the best in Asian skincare for 12 years now – User since 1999! Always rocking it w/ Boscia! :) Thanks so much!

• 25. boscia  |  June 13, 2011 at 1:18 pm

Congratulations, Jodi! Your comment was randomly selected as our Comment of the Week winner! Thanks to everyone for your amazing feedback! xoxo

• 26. Dorothy Borgese  |  June 15, 2011 at 11:15 am

Goes on so smooth and compliments your natural skin tone. Love it.

• 27. Cheryl G.  |  June 15, 2011 at 11:25 am

would love to try this!

• 28. Nancy  |  June 15, 2011 at 11:44 am

I can’t wait to try the BB cream. I have heard good things about and saw on the today show

• 29. Erin  |  June 16, 2011 at 7:46 am

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this BB cream! I’ve tried Dr. Jart + @ Sephora and didn’t like it because it made me look super oily. Boscia’s BB cream is definitely better! It’s mattifying and not heavy like a foundation.

• 30. Ahleessa  |  June 17, 2011 at 8:15 am

This sounds amazing!

• 31. katrinarojas@sbcglobal.net  |  June 17, 2011 at 4:40 pm

can’t wait to try it!!! going to pick up a sample today!!!

• 32. Rachel Grogan  |  June 17, 2011 at 5:43 pm

All I can say is WOW! At first I was skeptical about using something that felt thick and tacky but once it goes on the skin, it blends really well. You’re skin looks airbrushed but not made up. I have oily skin and am not a fan of foundation. This not only leaves me nonoily but provides sun protection and the foundation for beautiful skin with or without makeup.

• 33. acne on chin  |  May 27, 2013 at 1:16 am

Hello, just wanted to mention, I liked this post. It
    was helpful. Keep on posting!