Looking good on paper

June 10, 2011 at 1:30 am 15 comments

“I need a Blotting Linen.”

This is usually what I think to myself when I glance in the mirror around 3 in the afternoon.

Fortunately, at boscia, where Blotting Linens abound, I have the luxury to choose: will I blot my face today with Vanilla, Lavender, Green Tea? The options are almost endless! (Ok, there are seven).

But, good news! Thanks to this week’s promotion, you can now have the luxury to choose, too! Because I know I can’t be the only one who looks in the mirror in the middle of the day and needs a quick touchup. Now the biggest worry in your day will be which natural fragrance to choose to do the trick!

Even if you aren’t blessed with mid-afternoon oil woes, you shouldn’t be without these perfect pocket-sized paper wonders. If you ever wear lipstick or gloss, a quick kiss on the linen is all you need to blot away the excess and seal your pout into place. And if you have oily-skinned friends, nothing makes you more popular than being the one to whip out the Blotting Linens and pass them around when the heat is on (just ask this fan!)

There are exactly three more days to take your pick: Lavender and Rose (promo code: Fresh) or Vanilla and California Orange (promo code: Clean), yours free with any $35 purchase at www.bosciaskincare.com! So stock up on these little skinsavers and ensure that your 3 pm, like mine, will be completely shine-free.

-The Marketing Mini

Entry filed under: Products, Promotions. Tags: , , , .

Ten things we love about BB! boscia backstories: Gina

• 1. Dorothy Borgese  |  June 10, 2011 at 2:29 pm

I can’t choose they are all great

• 2. Sisi Sparkles  |  June 10, 2011 at 2:29 pm

I love these things, they’re so easy to use and gets rid of shine with just one sheer for me.

• 3. Natasha Mehta  |  June 10, 2011 at 2:57 pm

I need to try this. It is perfect for the hot and humid weather nowdays! Love Boscia !

• 4. Stacey A  |  June 10, 2011 at 2:58 pm

I would not feel comfortable if I would not have my blotting papers in my makeup bag at all times. Often you can find me stopped at a red light blotting away. At times, I get strange looks from others but I don’t care. I’m erasing my shine away!

• 5. Kaitlyn Chen  |  June 10, 2011 at 3:15 pm

I’ve seen the scented blotting paper in Asia, now we finally have something here too!!! Awesome! and I’ll like to have Lavender…rose..and California Orange!!

• 6. Hannah Walquist  |  June 10, 2011 at 5:31 pm

I love you Boscia, your products are amazing. <3

• 7. C L  |  June 10, 2011 at 5:31 pm

They all look great I can’t decide which one I want to ry!

• 8. Sarah Fitch  |  June 10, 2011 at 5:34 pm

I want to try these! I love blotting sheets.

• 9. Misty L  |  June 10, 2011 at 6:19 pm

I have heard great things about them!!! Would love to try them out!

• 10. Katie L  |  June 11, 2011 at 12:19 am

I would love to try both Lavender and Rose! And I love anything lavender and pink!

• 11. Lea Torcedo  |  June 12, 2011 at 10:51 am

Good grief, Boscia makes it difficult to choose! There are so many to choose from that I would want them all! The blotter is great and I love them. I thought it was a joke at first but man, you guys are lifesavers! =D I LOVE THESE!

• 12. Carlanna Leung  |  June 15, 2011 at 1:16 pm

Even at 57 I need to always have blotting linens available, especially living in Hot humid Florida. 1 in the car, 1 in the purse and one at home. Love them all !

• 13. tribexica  |  June 15, 2011 at 2:06 pm

I didn’t know they came in so many scents. I just have the peppermint.

• 14. katrinarojas@sbcglobal.net  |  June 17, 2011 at 4:50 pm

summer heat + oily skin= need for blotting papers from boscia!

• 15. kim p  |  June 17, 2011 at 8:54 pm