boscia backstories: Gina

June 14, 2011 at 6:25 am 8 comments

Today’s boscia backstory is Gina, the Sales and Education Representative making waves in Orange County, CA – boscia HQ’s very own back yard! Let’s see what Gina (pictured here with Colbie!) has to say:

Entry filed under: Behind the brand, boscia Backstories. Tags: , , , , , , , , .

Looking good on paper Safety first!

• 1. Stacey A.  |  June 15, 2011 at 11:24 am

I fell in love with Boscia by receiving samples at my local Sephora. I got my friend who works with me hooked on the black mask, purifying cleanser and blotting sheets. I use the clear complexion cleanser and clarifying detox mask.

• 2. dacia  |  June 15, 2011 at 11:44 am

Didn’t realize we can do that to our eye lashes thanks for the mascara tip too

• 3. Lisa L  |  June 15, 2011 at 5:35 pm

Love the info provided by those that work for your company. Keep the tips coming. My daughter and I have stocked up on the blotting linens. We have 5 different types currently. :)

• 4. katrinarojas@sbcglobal.net  |  June 17, 2011 at 4:49 pm

My favorite brand in sephora’s skincare department has always been boscia! the clear complexion cleanser is the best, i have my teenage and preteen sons using it now too!!!

• 5. Angie  |  June 17, 2011 at 5:27 pm

After having my daughter I couldn’t get my complextion under control. Thanks to Boscia I have the best skin of my life! It only took me almost 2 years, and cabinets full of unworthy products to discover you. Thanks to Boscia I can leave the house again without an inch of concealer, let alone any make up at all! On behalf of my face and any one who ever saw me pre make up, we thank you!!

• 6. Robin  |  June 17, 2011 at 6:15 pm

The sample pack is how I first fell in love with Boscia too! Thanks for the fun ‘backstory’ feature!

• 7. kim p  |  June 17, 2011 at 8:57 pm

Wow very inspiring!

• 8. Shannon  |  June 19, 2011 at 11:08 am

Loved reading this and knowing you found Boscia the same way I did! Great tip for eye lashes too!