Safety first!

June 15, 2011 at 10:18 am 26 comments

We’re about five days out from the first day of summer, and the boscia crew is committed to helping make it as sun-safe as possible! While we all love sunny days, we also know that sun exposure without proper protection can accelerate the aging of the skin and even lead to skin cancer. That’s why we were so excited to be asked to be a part of Sephora’s Sun Safety Kit 2011! Not only do we get to show off our amazing Oil-free Daily Hydration SPF 15 as a part of this ultra-adorable set, but we also get to help support a great cause, because 100% of the net profits from the kit will benefit The Skin Cancer Foundation.

This supercharged sun set is all sold out online, but check your nearest Sephora store for stock. Better safe than sunburned!

Entry filed under: Products, Sephora. Tags: , , , , , , , , , .

boscia backstories: Gina Give pores the one-two punch!

• 1. Julie l  |  June 15, 2011 at 11:14 am

Love it! So happy to see my favorite skin care brand championing sun safety!!!

• 2. kitty  |  June 15, 2011 at 11:14 am

i use the oil-free daily hydration, and love it! perfect product for their kit.

• 3. boscia  |  June 21, 2011 at 12:42 pm

Congratulations Kitty, you were randomly selected as the Commenter of the Week! We will be contacting you soon about your prize!

• 4. Mai  |  June 15, 2011 at 11:17 am

It’s nice to see Sephora doing something to help promote wearing sunscreen! I wonder how all these different brands will handle the new FDA standards for sunscreens

• 5. dacia  |  June 15, 2011 at 11:17 am

Need to protect our skin from the sun

• 6. Stacey A.  |  June 15, 2011 at 11:19 am

Better safe than sunburned is the motto I’ve been saying since 2005 when I stopped tanning because I don’t want to look like I am older than I really am.

• 7. Freda Yoo  |  June 15, 2011 at 11:22 am

Great bag set! Perfect for travel!

• 8. Jen G  |  June 15, 2011 at 11:22 am

Love all Boscia products…preservative free plus SPF is a winning combination for my skin!!

• 9. Monique A.  |  June 15, 2011 at 11:26 am

Haven’t tried any boscia products but this kit is so cute. I’m African American and I use sunscreen everyday, even on my 7 year old son.

• 10. Heather  |  June 15, 2011 at 11:27 am

I love boscia as part of this set…I’m a devoted boscia fan and love the spf in the moisture products

• 11. Susan  |  June 15, 2011 at 11:27 am

I’m glad to see Bosica so concerned about sun exposure. A few years ago I found out that I had a pre cancerous lesion on my nose. It was easily removed but it caused me to see the importance of taking more precautions with my sun screen.

• 12. shanon  |  June 15, 2011 at 11:38 am

I would definitely use this on my beach trips this summer!

• 13. Rachael  |  June 15, 2011 at 11:41 am

Definitely protect yourself with SPF! That’s why I’m in LOVE with BB cream! The best product ever!

• 14. Alea  |  June 15, 2011 at 11:44 am

I pick up their sun safety kit every year, and LOVE that Boscia is a part of this summer’s kit. The small bottles are perfect for throwing in your purse so that you always have some type of sun protection with you!

• 15. Stephanie  |  June 15, 2011 at 11:50 am

definitely better safe than burned! daily SPF matters – hopefully, it will pay off in the long run!

• 16. kim phan  |  June 15, 2011 at 2:19 pm

This set is so awesome. I’m going to check it out at Sephora!

• 17. Jessica  |  June 15, 2011 at 8:49 pm

I hope that the Hawaii stores have this set!! What a great way to protect skin. I am totally addicted to Boscia – I can actually feel my skin getting healthier!!

• 18. Claire  |  June 16, 2011 at 10:07 am

Can anyone recommend a good sunscreen for extremely sensitive skin with rosacea? Regular sunscreens tend to irritate my skin (burning, redness–not fun…) and I just suck it up because it’s better than sun damage or living like a hermit all summer long. I’d love to find a sunscreen that actually works for my skin though.

• 19. boscia  |  June 16, 2011 at 11:33 am

Hi Claire! Our products are all formulated for sensitive skin just like yours. Give our Oil-free Daily Hydration SPF 15 a try if you have oily skin, or our Vital Daily Moisture SPF 15 if you have dry skin. Hope that helps! :)

• 20. katrinarojas@sbcglobal.net  |  June 17, 2011 at 4:47 pm

sun protection is so important to keeping healthy young skin!!!
    even when you are not in direct sun.. dont go without!

• 21. Stefanie  |  June 17, 2011 at 4:59 pm

This kit looks amazing! So cute, full of so many great products (I’m all about oil free & SPF!) & for a good cause! Off to buy one…

• 22. Rachel Crawford  |  June 17, 2011 at 5:09 pm

I am loving Boscia’s bb creme for sun protection! What a great way to look good and be protected. Thanks for the fantastic new product!

• 23. Robin  |  June 17, 2011 at 6:17 pm

This looks like an excellent kit–I will have to hunt it down. Yay Boscia!

• 24. Samantha Peterson  |  June 17, 2011 at 7:03 pm

This kit is so popular it sold out of my local Sephora store. I have gotten the kit the last 2 years and it is fabulous!! I want to delay the aging process as much as possible and with the smaller sizes, you have no excuses not to protected always – stash them everywhere and use moisturizer daily with SPF and you’re set!

• 25. kim p  |  June 17, 2011 at 8:53 pm

Great deal!

• 26. Shannon  |  June 19, 2011 at 11:06 am

I always love the Sephora sun kit and so happy to see you part of it this year too!