Give pores the one-two punch!

June 17, 2011 at 4:34 pm 19 comments

This week, boscia is giving away our newest innovations – the Luminizing Black Mask and Pore Purifying Black Strips – in an exclusive 3-piece set! When pores are the enemy, this is the superhero duo you want on your side. The Luminizing Black Mask (in an adorable 10g size) peels away flakes, oil, impurities and more from your whole face, while the Pore Purifying Black Strips put up a laser-focused fight against the dirt and blackeheads in the pores of your nose. Best of all, both products give that instant gratification “EWW!” once removed – you can see exactly what used to live in your skin!

You have until Tuesday to take advantage of this great deal with your $50 purchase. So get shopping!

Entry filed under: Products, Promotions. Tags: , , , , , , , , , , .

Safety first! boscia backstories: Joanna

• 1. Valerie Daniels  |  June 17, 2011 at 4:40 pm

:D Cant wait to try this black mask!! Hopefully I get entered to win the BB Cream!!

• 2. Michele Powell  |  June 17, 2011 at 4:41 pm

Love the Black Mask!!

• 3. anne  |  June 17, 2011 at 4:41 pm

i have heard nothing but good things about this product.

• 4. michele malone  |  June 17, 2011 at 4:41 pm

Id love to try these. my face could use both.

• 5. katrinarojas@sbcglobal.net  |  June 17, 2011 at 4:46 pm

I ♥ boscia! my pores are in big trouble with the hot weather coming, i could totally use this product!

• 6. Braylyn Y.  |  June 17, 2011 at 4:57 pm

I love the Black Mask and would love to try out the B.B. Cream as well!

• 7. Rachel Crawford  |  June 17, 2011 at 5:07 pm

I tried the mask but I’m thinking I didn’t let it dry long enough. I bet the strips would be fabulous!

• 8. Jenny Xiong  |  June 17, 2011 at 5:08 pm

I love boscia!!! I recently made a big splurge on boscia products at sephora and I have to say, I am loving all my products!!! Wish I bought these two as well!!!

• 9. Dorothy Borgese  |  June 17, 2011 at 5:08 pm

I would love to try this. I have inherited large pores from both sides of my family.

• 10. Stacey A.  |  June 17, 2011 at 5:10 pm

These black strips are like the black mask’s little cousin. :)
    Love it!

• 11. Robin  |  June 17, 2011 at 6:11 pm

This looks fantastic, as usual. Boscia to the rescue! Thanks for all the FB posts too!

• 12. natasha  |  June 17, 2011 at 7:08 pm

Both thes product i think are the best Boscia products! Would love to have them both

• 13. kim p  |  June 17, 2011 at 8:51 pm

Great deal!

• 14. Lily Gonzales-Creed  |  June 18, 2011 at 5:32 am

I saw a girl at Sephora testing the strips and she freaked out. You can see all of the gunk because the strips are black. I’m not sure if that is something you should do in public…talk about airing dirty laundry!

• 15. Deana  |  June 18, 2011 at 5:48 am

I love all of Boscia’s little promotions- they give me more incentive to pamper my skin. You guys rock! <3

• 16. Lisa L  |  June 18, 2011 at 8:11 am

I’m new to Boscia and I’d love to try any of your products. My daughter and I LOVE the blotting linens. They are a must for this time of year and the humidity. Thanks for the opportunity to win.

• 17. Michelle  |  June 18, 2011 at 6:42 pm

Just purchased a Normal to Oily boscia kit! I am very excited for the possibilities and the soon to be positive changes in my skin!! I would truly enjoy and appreciate a chance to win the Luminizing Black Mask and Pure Porifying Black Strips because my enlarged pores have been an issue for quite a while.

• 18. Shannon  |  June 19, 2011 at 11:09 am

Great deal and your Luminizing Black Mask is the most amazing product out there! I love it!! Never tried the Pure Porifying Black Strips but it is on my list of must try now! I hate those stubborn black heads!

• 19. Jessica  |  June 22, 2011 at 2:41 am

LOVE the black mask!!! I can’t wait until I get my order because I am getting this kit. It should be perfect for our summer travels!!