Danny’s favorite boscia products!

April 27, 2012 at 5:00 am 8 comments

Last week we sat down with Danny Seo, environmental lifestyle expert on eco-friendly living, to talk about how we could be more earth-friendly. This week, he’s dishing on his love for boscia products.

How did you get introduced to boscia?

“A friend introduced it to me. It was a beauty editor who was obsessing about it and told me it was one of the few products ‘she actually bought.’  The Purifying Cleansing Gel is the very first product I used when I was an editor at the now defunct Organic Style magazine. The Purifying Cleansing Gel is what started me off on a better for me skin care routine.”

What are your MUST-HAVE boscia products?

“Purifying Cleansing Gel and of course the Luminizing Black Mask!   I’m addicted to trying to get the whole mask off in big easy swoop…. I’m almost there.  You have to love the fact they are preservative-free!”

What do you love when it comes to beauty products? What draws you to certain products?

“Efficacy, efficacy, efficacy. I don’t care about layers of packaging, what celebrities use what or even if they smell nice.   They just need to work.  If my skin breaks out from a moisturizer, I could care less what celebrities are using it on the Red Carpet.  I also respect products that use more natural ingredients and minimal packaging.    I’m hoping we get to a point where people realize gold foiled boxes wrapped in cellophane with cardboard inserts is all just waste of resources and money.”

Danny Seo Fun Facts:

• I can’t live without….my LL Bean camo reusable tote bag I’ve been using non-stop for 10 years.
  •  Favorite daily read is…… Women’s Wear Daily!   I know… but you learn so much about the business, creative people and what’s really going on in media.
  •  If I could have dinner with anyone, it would be….  Anna Wintour.  Because I’d order Dominos and pour wine from a box.

Entry filed under: Behind the brand, boscia Babes, boscia Backstories, Uncategorized. Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

Happy Earth Day! boscia babe: Sarah Horowitz – The ultimate entrepreneur and mother!

• 1. love quotes  |  April 19, 2014 at 4:06 pm

Very energetic blog, I liked that a lot.
    Will there be a part 2?

• 2. laser hair regrowth equipment  |  May 26, 2014 at 8:16 pm

I couldn’t simply hide in my own bedroom until the balding area
    disappeared — if it was still going to vanish.
    It can affect the appearance, confidence, and maybe even the self esteem
    of a person. The Hair Transplant Network gives
    an estimate of $4 to $8 per graft for a FUT procedure and $6 to
    $10 per graft for a FUE procedure.

• 3. capillus272 no no hair  |  July 29, 2014 at 7:10 pm

When using this product regularly, most users also notice new growth in areas that were
    previously thinning. It is possible that combining
    the two hair loss products in a regimen can address the
    hair loss problem from two fronts. These products work
    the best in younger men who have only begun to lose their hair, and in those whose androgenetic alopecia is still in the early stages where hair is thinning
    but continuing to grow.

• 4. leaking pipes pompano beach seafood festival 2014  |  August 22, 2014 at 1:27 am

Over time even a small crack in the caulk can allow enough moisture to penetrate to
    allow mold, mildew or rot to take hold. You should also allow a minimum of 36 inches of counter space to the right and then 30 inches to the left of the range and
    sink, if possible. This is the most deciding factor before you proceed forward.

• 5. breathing exercises  |  September 12, 2014 at 3:32 pm

Finally, mini face lift provide the sufferers an all natural experience by themselves as well as at the same time improve their own self esteem and confidence amounts.
    Is he an active member of a Plastic Surgery Association or Society.

You also need to think about the recovery process and the ways it might affect your daily life and work.

• 6. Boca Raton CPA supplies houston  |  September 20, 2014 at 4:15 am

For those who qualify it can be the optimal solution, however,
    it is important to note that not everyone qualifies for
    the Offer in Compromise solution. You are entitled to Medicare, even if you are not
    enrolled and are not receiving benefits. Most of the economic
    stimulus checks have been delivered.

• 7. beach marketing slogans  |  September 21, 2014 at 4:13 am

Take initiative and get the amount of customers you deserve.
    Constantly run 2 ads on Adwords for every ad group. The last
    thing to consider in regards to the idea of
    seo tools is that there is an algorithm that is continually changing.

• 8. Bandage fancy Dress outfits  |  October 5, 2014 at 10:10 pm

These clothes are made to improve your shape because
    they suck you in, smoothing your shape. The more refined they are, the more
    money you need to shell out. Deep condition often, and use a leave-in conditioner.