What type of Multi-Masker Are You?
Your skin is constantly changing. Why should your skincare stay the same? Face masks are wonderful, but sometimes one mask isn’t the best for all areas of your face. Are you oily here but super sensitive there? Are you looking to reduce dark spots in one area but reduce pores in another? boscia created a solution – Multi-Masking™! We give you 4 great peel-off masks that can be used as one, or multiple masks for different skin concerns.
boscia’s peel-off masks – what’s your favorite?
- Bright White Mask – Peel your way to brighter skin with this white clay sensation; a brightening peel-off mask that helps to visibly even skin tone and diminish dark spots.
- Cool Blue Calming Mask – Dive-in to the cool blue mask that puts a freeze on angry skin; refreshing peel-off mask that instantly cools, calms inflammation and hydrates.
- Green Tea Oil-Control Mask – The mean, green mattifying machine! A mattifying peel-off mask that eliminates shine and excess oil production immediately and for long-term.
- Luminizing Black Mask – Peel to reveal pore-perfected skin with the trendsetting Black Mask; an innovative peel-off mask that purifies and minimizes the appearance of pores, instantly and over time.
So what type of multi-masker are you?
Helpful application tips:
- For all masks, smooth on just enough to create an even layer.
- Black & White mask: should look solid, with no skin showing through.
- Always apply a finger-width away from hairline and brows.
- When the mask is completely dry, roll an edge down from your forehead with your fingertip; with the free edge, pull in a downwards motion to remove the mask.
Check out The Art of Multi-Masking Kit here! Enjoy! xo
Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: .