Congratulations to @sameowsam for winning our #bosciablotting contest this week! Keep up the great photos! Picking another winner next week! xo
It’s National Sibling Day! Whether they’re your best friend or your favorite rival, being a sibling is pretty cool. You have a friend for life and a relationship designed to last the test of time! In honor of all the sibs, we’re featuring “the perfect pair” of boscia products. Combine these products for a lifelong friendship … with your skin!
- Konjac Cleansing Sponge + your favorite boscia cleanser – Your skin will thank you for this duo! Simply apply a pump or two of your favorite boscia cleanser to your Konjac Cleansing Sponge and gently massage in a circular motion to remove dirt, make-up, and impurities. Our Konjac Cleansing Sponge is gentle enough for even the most sensitive of skin types and can be used over the face, neck, and even the delicate under eye area. We can hear your skin saying, “ahhhh” from here!
- Tsubaki Beauty Oil + your favorite boscia moisturizer – Hydration to the max! Apply a few drops of Tsubaki Beauty Oil to clean skin and then apply your favorite boscia moisturizer (or mix them together!) for firmer, brighter and seriously hydrated skin!
- Cool Blue Calming Mask + Super-Cool De-Puffing Eye Balm – Everyone loves a great peel-off mask! Pair our Cool Blue Calming Mask (designed to calm, hydrate and refresh the skin) with our Super-Cool De-Puffing Eye Balm (a cooling and soothing eye balm that instantly de-puffs and revives tired eyes) for a splash of “cool” hydration!
What are some of your favorite boscia pairs? Drop us a note here, on Twitter, @bosciaskincare or on Instagram, @boscia! xo
Congratulations to our #bosciablotting winner this week, @cecereviews! Fabulous boscia product is on its’ way! :-)
Don’t forget to post your images for a chance to win free product (and our love!) every week. Just follow us, and tag your picture with #bosciablotting. We’ll find it! Good luck!
Grab your flower headband, oversized shades and some SPF … it’s FESTIVAL SEASON! Whether you’re going to Coachella or Stagecoach (or both!) there are some must-have beauty products that are essential when braving the crowds, enjoying the music and soaking up the sun. Here’s our FAB 5 boscia products to toss in that adorable festival-approved tote!
- THE PROPER (AND MOST ADORABLE) SUNSCREEN – Not only does our Daily Defense Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 have the most chic packaging ever but SPF 50 is a necessary item for any outdoor event. boscia has you covered when it comes to a multi-benefit sunscreen. Daily Defense absorbs UVA rays to prevent skin damage (like fine lines and wrinkles), it improves the appearance of skin with moisturizing benefits to improve hydration, and reduces moisture loss to maintain skin elasticity and softness – the super stylish tube doesn’t hurt either!
- A FANTASTIC B.B. CREAM – Less is always more when it comes to an outdoor party – with the heat, the sweat, the crowds – you get it. Our B.B. Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 27 is a self-adjusting shade formulated for all skin types. It’s the ideal product to create a lustrous look and a flawless finish as it hydrates, firms and soothes the skin. Every festival-going gal needs a B.B. Cream that provides long-wearing, natural coverage that conceals imperfections. YOU, meet B.B.!
- THE PERFECT FACE WASH – Break up with your make up – and decongest your pores from the day! Our MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil goes onto dry skin to break up every ounce of make-up and even breaks down your sunscreen. It’s gentle enough for the sensitive eye area but tough enough to get your face make-up free – including the most stubborn of waterproof mascara! Try incorporating our Konjac Cleansing Sponge into your routine for a pillow-soft cleanse and exfoliation leaving you with even smoother, softer and brighter-looking skin.
- A LIGHT MOISTURIZER – Everyone loves moisturized and hydrated skin so we recommend a light moisturizer for the day, especially if you’re going hippy-chic and make-up free! Our Self-Defense Vital Antioxidant Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is the perfect (and prettiest) lightweight moisturizer for festival season. Self-Defense contains 8 antioxidants that help prevent premature signs of aging, repair existing damage, protect against environmental stressors, and promote elasticity and tone. It contains Rice Bran Oil which helps to reduce dark spots and increase micro-circulation for soft, glowing skin.
FUN FACT: In Japan, to call a woman a “”Nuka Bijin,” or a “Rice Bran Beauty, is a great compliment; it refers back to the glowing, youthful skin of women who worked in rice fields, washed the newly-harvested rice, and became exposed to high levels of Rice Bran Oil.
- A FACE MASK – Our calming and refreshing peel-off Cool Blue Calming Mask is the ideal mask for skin revival after a festival! It instantly cools, calms inflammation, and hydrates which is ideal for after-sun care and (yikes) any sunburns.
So what are your top festival season must-haves?
Thank you so much to everyone who participated this week in #bosciablotting! We LOVE seeing everyone’s pictures and it’s always so hard to choose only 1 winner! Our boscia beauty this week is @jules792000! Congratulations! We love how creative you got with your linens using a fabulous filter and the very pretty background design.
Simply upload your pictures using #bosciablotting to participate. You must be following us on Instagram, Twitter or ‘like’ us on Facebook in order for us to see your image. We choose a winner every Friday! Best of luck to next week’s winner! Is it you? xo
Your skin is constantly changing. Why should your skincare stay the same? Face masks are wonderful, but sometimes one mask isn’t the best for all areas of your face. Are you oily here but super sensitive there? Are you looking to reduce dark spots in one area but reduce pores in another? boscia created a solution – Multi-Masking™! We give you 4 great peel-off masks that can be used as one, or multiple masks for different skin concerns.
boscia’s peel-off masks – what’s your favorite?
- Bright White Mask – Peel your way to brighter skin with this white clay sensation; a brightening peel-off mask that helps to visibly even skin tone and diminish dark spots.
- Cool Blue Calming Mask – Dive-in to the cool blue mask that puts a freeze on angry skin; refreshing peel-off mask that instantly cools, calms inflammation and hydrates.
- Green Tea Oil-Control Mask – The mean, green mattifying machine! A mattifying peel-off mask that eliminates shine and excess oil production immediately and for long-term.
- Luminizing Black Mask – Peel to reveal pore-perfected skin with the trendsetting Black Mask; an innovative peel-off mask that purifies and minimizes the appearance of pores, instantly and over time.
So what type of multi-masker are you?
Helpful application tips:
- For all masks, smooth on just enough to create an even layer.
- Black & White mask: should look solid, with no skin showing through.
- Always apply a finger-width away from hairline and brows.
- When the mask is completely dry, roll an edge down from your forehead with your fingertip; with the free edge, pull in a downwards motion to remove the mask.
Check out The Art of Multi-Masking Kit here! Enjoy! xo
DRUM ROLL PLEASE ………. And our weekly #bosciablotting (and free product!) winner is @cautiouslyoptimistic! She won us over with her super cute image of her stethoscope, salted caramel macaroon and boscia’s Green Tea Blotting Linens! Congratulations! Keep the fabulous pictures coming. We will choose another winner next week!