Posts tagged ‘recommendations’
Spring has officially arrived, HOORAY! Time to box up those winter boots (hopefully) and break out the floral prints, fringe bags and that hot coral lip shade you’ve been dying to put on! It’s also time to update your skincare wardrobe – your skincare needs change with the seasons! Here are a few boscia products we recommend for Spring:
- Cleanser: Everyone needs a fabulous cleanser – one that removes every trace of the day (including makeup) and all the dirt & impurities built up along the way. Our MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil does just that! It’s a gentle cleanser but deep cleans to dissolve all impurities and makeup (EVEN waterproof mascara) without leaving an oily residue.
- Exfoliation – Want to intensify your cleansing routine with a mild (super effective) exfoliation? Try Konjac Cleansing Sponge with Bamboo Charcoal! This “mighty puff” helps to cleanse and exfoliate to deliver smoother, softer, brighter-looking skin while minimizing the appearance of pores and eliminating blemish-causing bacteria.
- Mask – We all love a good mask! Our Luminizing Black Mask is THE perfect mask to start the season! An innovative peel-off delivery system fuses ingredients to skin and helps boost skin clarity to minimize the appearance of pores. It removes dirt and impurities, absorbs excess oil and reveals a healthy, glowing complexion. Spring won’t know what hit it!
- Beauty Oil – The color alone screams SPRING, our Tsubaki Beauty Oil is an essential item for the season. Reveal a geisha-like glow with this anti-aging botanical blend of cold-pressed Tsubaki (Camellia) Oil, protein rich Wakame (Japanese Sea Kelp), and nourishing Rice Bran Oil – all of which hydrate, firm and brighten your skin. Apply two to three drops in the morning prior to moisturizer or makeup. At night, use on cleansed and toned skin prior to moisturizer or alone. You’ll have that youthful glow all season long!
- Moisturizer – Moisturizing is key! Our Oil-free Daily Hydration SPF 15 is the must-have oil-free moisturizer that provides weightless hydration and broad spectrum sun protection as it helps to control excess oil. Your face will feel so smooth without actually feeling like you have moisturizer on.
- Sleeping Mask – For intense hydration, try our Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask. Talk about getting your ‘beauty sleep!’ Simply put the mask on before bed and let it do all the magic. It will intensely moisturize and protect that gorgeous face to deliver long-term anti-aging benefits and smoother, baby-soft skin.
- Sun Protection – Protecting yourself against the sun’s harsh rays is critical during any season. We highly recommend our Daily Defense Sunscreen SPF 50. This daytime moisturizer and anti-aging sunscreen with broad spectrum will keep you well-protected!
So there you have it – boscia’s spring skincare recommendations! Enjoy spring and enjoy your skincare routine! Do you have any recommendations for us? We’d love to hear from you! xo
As we’ve all become more aware of how we can each be more environmentally conscious, this month we’re talking to Danny Seo. Danny is an environmental lifestyle expert with best-selling books, television programs, products, magazine and syndicated newspaper columns. Through all his efforts, including “how-to” lifestyle lectures, he is able to share the creative ideas that made him America’s leading lifestyle authority on modern, eco-friendly living.
Today, you’re an environmental lifestyle expert, but what did you want to be when you were younger?
When I was much younger, I would be in charge of decorating the family Christmas tree but wanted to do it in the most recycled way possible. So I fixated on ornaments that were either made from recycled or natural materials, but had to look a certain way, too. It was that fixation that led to me being hired to create holiday trees for a local department store (before I was 16) that helped me nurture my design skills. Those two worlds—design and sustainability—soon merged and become who I am today.
Your bio says that on your 12th birthday you founded the organization Earth 2000. What was the turning point in your life that made you want to become environmentally friendly?
I share the same birthday as Earth Day (April 22), so you can’t help but be influenced by the fact your birthday is marked with so much news about the perils of our natural world. Starting to think if I were born on Valentine’s Day, I’d be obsessed with love. Maybe.
For those people out there who want to take the first step to being more “green” what do you recommend?
Think Big. I think we all want to be green but think it means giving everything up. If you’re in the market for a new car, think about getting the absolute most fuel efficient one you can afford. Need a new fridge? Get the most energy efficient on the market because those suckers are on 24/7 and are real energy hogs if you get the wrong one. Don’t obsess over the small stuff…. it’s the big ticket items that matter most.