Super-Cool De-Puffing Eye Balm
Staying up late and waking up very early in the morning can make our eyes look puffy and tired with dark circles, especially when we are in the middle of the school and work week. That’s why the boscia team’s love of the week is our “Super-Cool De-Puffing Eye Balm”! We have been carrying this eye balm with us every day because it instantly de-puffs and revives our tired eyes without making a mess in our bags.
These ingredients revive and soothe your eyes with a cooling sensation like an ice cube!
Super 7 – Peptide Complex
- Diminishes puffiness, dark circles, and fine lines
- Eyeseryl, a tetrapeptide, prevents eye bags by inhibiting loss of elasticity, wrinkle formation, and liquid accumulation
- Matrixyl 3000 provides a visible anti-wrinkle and lifting effect, stimulates the renewal of cells, and boosts collagen production
Licorice Root Extract
- An antioxidant that calms, reduces hyperpigmentation, and minimizes the appearance of dark spots by inhibiting melanin synthesis
Rose Oil and Rosemary Oil
- A blend of botanical oils that provide sheer hydration
- Derived specifically from menthol, it creates a long-lasting cooling and refreshing sensation that is safe to use around the eye area
Apply Super-Cool De-Puffing Eye Balm in the morning and evening as part of your skincare routine. Carry it in your bag to apply over makeup whenever you need a quick fix.
Share your bright-eyed secrets with us: How do you revive tired eyes in the middle of the day, or refresh them for a wide-awake start in the morning?
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.