Oil-free Nightly Hydration
People with oily skin tend to skip applying moisturizer because they believe it will make their faces oilier and cause breakouts. However, oily skin is actually the result of an imbalance in water and oil in the skin – an insufficient amount of water leads the skin to produce more oil, since it overcompensates for lack of hydration. Therefore, it is necessary that they not only provide hydration to their skin with a toner or serum, but also complete their daily routines with moisturizer to ensure their skin is well-hydrated. For people with oily skin, an oil-free moisturizer is best. Today, we will be sharing our Oil-free Nightly Hydration moisturizer that provides weightless hydration while combating excess oil!
Silica Powder and Burdock Root
- Absorb excess oil and prevent shine
- Refine the appearance of pores and provide a smooth finish to skin
- Burdock Root also offers antibacterial benefits
Licorice Root Extract
- An antioxidant that helps to calm, soothe, and reduce irritation
- Reduces hyperpigmentation and minimizes the appearance of dark spots by preventing melanin synthesis
Pine Bark Extract
- Provides powerful antioxidant benefits
- Provides energy to dull skin, allowing it to regain health and vitality
- A complex of Algae Extract that prevents premature aging by repairing existing damage and protecting the skin from new damage caused by environmental stress and UV rays
- Maintains skin elasticity and tone
Apply two to three pumps of Oil-free Nightly Hydration every evening after cleansing and toning skin.
Do you feel that moisturizer would make your face oilier, even if your skin is dehydrated? Try our Oil-free Nightly Hydration for weightless moisture and a healthy, oil-free complexion!
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.