Maximizing Your Beauty Oil!
For many of us, beauty oil has become a staple in our skin care routines. boscia’s Tsubaki Beauty Oil is suitable for all skin types and can be used during every season. Did you know that you can use beauty oil in other ways besides directly applying it to your face? Today, we will show you how to maximize your beauty oil in six different ways using our Tsubaki Beauty Oil!
1. Every morning and evening, massage your face with Tsubaki Beauty Oil in upward motions after cleansing and toning. The tsubaki (camellia) oil firms, brightens, and hydrates your complexion, while the upward motions of the massage helps lift skin and release stress after a long day!
2. Add seven to ten drops of Tsubaki Beauty Oil into bath water and massage the mixture into your skin for a calming, luxurious, and moisturizing treat. The combination of oil and water will not only soften skin, but the natural scents of tsubaki and rice bran oil will leave you feeling relaxed. You can complete your weekly bath time ritual with candles, bath bombs, and your favorite music!
3. For days when you want to relieve stress but have no time for a bath, try this soothing treatment: add three to four drops of Tsubaki Beauty Oil into a bowl with warm to hot water, and place your face over the steam. The warmth of the steam helps soften skin and open pores. Next, place a small, clean towel into the bowl, and then lay it over your face with closed eyes for ten minutes. The warmth of the towel and natural scents from the beauty oil will calm your senses while the hydrating and brightening ingredients nourish your skin!
4. Did you know that Tsubaki Beauty Oil is a great smoothing treatment for hair? Massage the oil into towel-dried or dry hair to help repair split ends and manage tangles.
5. Create a glowing complexion by adding two to three drops of Tsubaki Beauty Oil to our B.B. Cream Light Broad Spectrum SPF 27 PA++ or your favorite foundation. The beauty oil thins the B.B. cream or foundation, allowing it to blend more easily, while providing additional moisture for your skin.
6. Lastly, use Tsubaki Beauty Oil to quickly hydrate dry body parts. For most of us, these include our ankles, elbows, nails, and the area around our nails. The oil will provide an instant smoothing radiance!
How many different ways can you use your Tsubaki Beauty Oil? Share them with us in the comments below, and you’ll have a chance to win a full-size Tsubaki Beauty Oil AND Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder! (Beauty tip: Mix our Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder with Tsubaki Beauty Oil instead of water to give your skin extra hydration benefits while you exfoliate!)
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.