Maximizing Your Beauty Oil!

April 25, 2016 at 9:00 am 27 comments

Oil Main Big

For many of us, beauty oil has become a staple in our skin care routines. boscia’s Tsubaki Oil CombineBeauty Oil is suitable for all skin types and can be used during every season. Did you know that you can use beauty oil in other ways besides directly applying it to your face? Today, we will show you how to maximize your beauty oil in six different ways using our Tsubaki Beauty Oil!

1. Every morning and evening, massage your face with Tsubaki Beauty Oil in upward motions after cleansing and toning. The tsubaki (camellia) oil firms, brightens, and hydrates your complexion, while the upward motions of the massage helps lift skin and release stress after a long day!

2. Add seven to ten drops of Tsubaki Beauty Oil into bath water and massage the mixture into your skin for a calming, luxurious, and moisturizing treat. The combination of oil and water will not only soften skin, but the natural scents of tsubaki and rice bran oil will leave you feeling relaxed. You can complete your weekly bath time ritual with candles, bath bombs, and your favorite music!

3. For days when you want to relieve stress but have no time for a bath, try this soothing treatment: add three to four drops of Tsubaki Beauty Oil into a bowl with warm to hot water, and place your face over the steam. The warmth of the steam helps soften skin and open pores. Next, place a small, clean towel into the bowl, and then lay it over your face with closed eyes for ten minutes. The warmth of the towel and natural scents from the beauty oil will calm your senses while the hydrating and brightening ingredients nourish your skin!

4. Did you know that Tsubaki Beauty Oil is a great smoothing treatment for hair? Massage the oil into towel-dried or dry hair to help repair split ends and manage tangles.

5. Create a glowing complexion by adding two to three drops of Tsubaki Beauty Oil to our B.B. Cream Light Broad Spectrum SPF 27 PA++ or your favorite foundation. The beauty oil thins the B.B. cream or foundation, allowing it to blend more easily, while providing additional moisture for your skin.

6. Lastly, use Tsubaki Beauty Oil to quickly hydrate dry body parts. For most of us, these include our ankles, elbows, nails, and the area around our nails. The oil will provide an instant smoothing radiance!

How many different ways can you use your Tsubaki Beauty Oil? Share them with us in the comments below, and you’ll have a chance to win a full-size Tsubaki Beauty Oil AND Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder! (Beauty tip: Mix our Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder with Tsubaki Beauty Oil instead of water to give your skin extra hydration benefits while you exfoliate!)

Entry filed under: Uncategorized.

Oil-free Nightly Hydration Wipe Impurities Away with Charcoal Power!

• 1. Judy Yeung  |  April 28, 2016 at 3:24 pm

Before i use Tsubaki Beauty Oil. My skin is so dry when the weather change for summer to winter and winter to summer.
    Now I use it day and night. especially during cold winter months i will give myself an extra drops after serum before face cream. Looks like and extra steps you do everyday but it’s really help, my skin now have the glow everyday (but not oily)
    I used 3 bottles already and this is a highy recommend product.

• 2. slynn1243 (@slynn1243)  |  April 28, 2016 at 3:47 pm

I like patting a small amount on top of my night cream as an additional boost of moisture while I sleep, and I’ll also wear it on it’s own during the day. I also like using it on the ends of my hair when it’s feeling dry.

• 3. Elizabeth Hess  |  April 28, 2016 at 4:03 pm

I use it with my daily moisturizer you give it a little luxurious boost. And since I have psoriasis that presents itself on my hands, I use a few drops to help soothe and soften the outbreaks.

• 4. Ashley Darrow  |  April 28, 2016 at 4:16 pm

I love mixing mine in with my foundation to give me that extra glow and moisture. I also use it every night on my face/neck/cuticles and on the end of my hair after showering. It’s a staple in my beauty rituals and daily life!

• 5. Alice yang  |  April 28, 2016 at 4:21 pm

Several ways to use:
    My hair is fine and fizzy at times. This oil would be great to bring some life into it.
    My neck needs magic. It would help the wrinkle lines to decrease and glow a little.
    My face is number 1. This should help my face glow all day long and hopefully put some gravity to life. I also have many acne scars that will need to lighten up. I know boscia product Line is great for prone acne skin.
    My body needs the extra pampering after moisturizing. This would be perfect before bedtime.
    This bottle would be a great if given a try.

• 6. boscia  |  May 3, 2016 at 12:58 pm

Hi Alice,
      Congratulations! You have won the Tsubaki Beauty Oil and Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder! Thank you for your comment. Please email us your full name and mailing address at anny@boscia.com. Thank you.

• 7. Alice yang  |  May 6, 2016 at 4:39 pm

Hello I just emailed you. I’m so excited and cannot wait to use these items. I love Boscia because it’s gentle on the skin. Thank you so much!!! In case my email address is scraliceyang@gmail.com. I emailed you my info.

• 8. Brooke Blackston  |  April 28, 2016 at 5:03 pm

I absolutely love Tsubaki oil because I get really dry skin, especially during seasonal changes and it’s the only thing to help get rid of the dry flaky skin. It also helps with my dry damaged hair, I color my hair a lot and it isn’t always the smoothest or softest and this absolutely helps!

• 9. helenlam  |  April 28, 2016 at 7:04 pm

I like to use it when mixing up powdered masks (mix in some non-alcohol toner too). It’s hydrating and gives masks a lovely texture.

• 10. Andrea  |  April 28, 2016 at 7:25 pm

I love using the tsubaki oil after cleansing my skin in the morning and night, and then apply a light moisturizer. The tsubaki oil has helped my complexion so much, I have less blemishes, it has softened the fine lines on my forehead, and my skin is more supple and bright.
    I also use it after using masks, and it helps me soothe my skin.
    I wash my hands many times a day since I work in a hospital, and after trying so many different hand creams, this is the only thing that keeps my hands soft.
    I also mix a few drops of the Tsubaki oil in my homemade lip balm, and it saves my lips from chapping in the winter.
    I have found so many uses to the Tsubaki oil! It’s a staple in my skincare routine!! I can’t live without it! thank you Boscia!

• 11. boscia  |  May 3, 2016 at 12:59 pm

Hi Andrea,

• 12. Andrea  |  May 3, 2016 at 2:43 pm

Thank you Boscia!!!! ❤️❤️❤️I’ll email you my info today

• 13. Layla S.  |  April 28, 2016 at 7:45 pm

After getting chemotherapy I discovered the Tsubaki oil, my daughter gifted it to me. Ever since, I haven’t stopped using it! I apply it all over my face and neck. I swear that thanks to this oil my eyebrows started growing back again! I also apply it on my eyelashes, with a clean mascara brush, and my eyelashes are longer than ever! I cannot thank you enough for such a wonderful product!

• 14. boscia  |  May 3, 2016 at 12:59 pm

Hi Layla,

• 15. Layla  |  May 3, 2016 at 1:41 pm

Dear Anny, thank you very much!! I will email you right away!

• 16. Ignacia  |  April 28, 2016 at 9:17 pm

I recently made a diy facial mist and added Tsubaki oil in it, and spray it on my face throughout the day to freshen my skin and keep it hydrated, and it works wonders! I also use this as a setting spray after applying makeup.
    After washing my hair, while it’s damp, I apply 5 drops to my ends and massage the remaining on my scalp, it makes my hair feel softer and I have less frizz.
    My toddler had eczema this past winter and I applied it twice daily to her driest spots, and the eczema was gone after a few days!
    My husband’s skin gets very irritated after shaving, so one day I mentioned to him to give the Tsubaki oil a try after shaving, and now he uses it every time after he shaves!
    I would love to try the tsubaki oil-infused exfoliating powder mixed with the tsubaki oil, it would make a great mask especially on those days when I need to relax and take time for myself 🙂

• 17. boscia  |  May 3, 2016 at 1:00 pm

Hi Ignacia,

• 18. Ignacia  |  May 4, 2016 at 6:44 am

Thank you so much! I emailed you my home address last night. xoxo, Ignacia 🙂

• 19. Ariana C.  |  April 28, 2016 at 11:32 pm

I use Tsubaki Beauty Oil both as a makeup prep and before night for a glowing and silky effect. I also use it multiple ways as my hair regimen such as leave-in, hair treatments before shampoo for an easy process and hydration, scalp massage at night and I add some few drops in my styling products for shine and to seal the ends! You can never go wrong with Tsubaki Beauty Oil when the options are endless!

• 20. caresse s.  |  April 29, 2016 at 4:02 am

I love using the tsubaki exfoliating powder after my first wash on my face. It calms my skin and leaves it flawless!! No more flakes on my cheeks, yay!

• 21. Lily  |  April 29, 2016 at 7:32 am

I love mixing it with my BB Cream! It creates such a gorgeous complexion. It’s also wonderful around my nails in the winter – moisturizing without being oily!

• 22. Maya C.  |  April 29, 2016 at 11:11 am

Tsubaki Beauty Oil it’s hands down one of my holy grail beauty products. i love it that it is lightweight and gives just the right amount of hydration. Overall i use it along with my face moisturizers and hair products. I love using it as pre-shampoo oil treatment for an extra manageability and i try to focus more at the ends for extra hydration as well. I like doing hair massage while i’m watching tv so my nails will also benefit of it at the same making it more smoother and healthy. Also on winter time, i focus on the dryer spots like the elbow and my knees for an extra hydration!

• 23. David Rivera  |  April 30, 2016 at 9:11 am

I use the Tsubaki beauty oil to soften my hands and my cuticles, I also put a few drops on my face right before applying the Tsubaki deep hydrating sleeping mask for more hydrating results. My skin looks soft and is glowing the next morning, thank you Boscia!

• 24. boscia  |  May 3, 2016 at 1:00 pm

Hi David,

• 25. David Rivera  |  May 5, 2016 at 7:50 pm

• 26. miriama59  |  May 2, 2016 at 3:47 am

It helps eliminate the frizz from my hair…and mixing it with foundation gives me a smoother, softer look.

• 27. Jenny Ng  |  May 7, 2016 at 6:32 pm

I’m using a few drops of Tsubaki beauty oil to moisturize my hair every day. I like this product, it is never too oily even on the second day use (the first day is when you wash your hair). An application of Leave-in conditioner and a few drops of Tsubaki beauty oil is enough to tame my frizzy hair. I also use Tsubaki beauty oil on my finger tips around the cuticle, whenever the skin feels dry. I also use Tsubaki beauty oil in my bath water to keep my skin soft.
    In the future , I would like to try to use Tsubaki beauty oil with Tsubaki oil infused exfoliating powder.