What is Skin’s pH Level?
When it comes to skincare, the term “pH level” is often heard. But what exactly does skin’s pH level mean? Skin’s pH level measures its hydrogen concentration and on a scale ranging from 0 to 14, with 7 being neutral. A pH level below 7 is acidic, and a pH level above 7 is considered alkaline. The ideal balanced pH level for skin is 5.5 – slightly acidic to help retain skin’s natural moisture and provide protection. When skin is too acidic, you tend to breakout more easily. On the other hand, when skin is too alkaline, you often see dry patches. Our Balancing Facial Tonic is a soothing and refreshing alcohol-free spray tonic that hydrates and restores skin’s natural pH balance!
These ingredients maintain skin’s natural moisture balance while firming and refining the appearance of pores!
Essential Lavender Water
- A natural antiseptic that eliminates impurities, refines the appearance of pores, and soothes skin
- Rebalances skin’s pH level for maximum product absorption, treatment benefits, and optimal results
- A protein-rich amino acid that improves and maintains skin’s natural moisture balance
- Relieves dryness, leaving skin soft and supple
Rosemary Leaf Extract
- An antioxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredient that firms skin and visibly reduces the appearance of pores
- Possesses natural antibacterial benefits and aids in circulation
During your morning and evening skin care routine, mist Balancing Facial Tonic directly onto face after cleansing. You can also carry it in your bag to give yourself a quick pick-me-up or immediate hydration, anytime and anywhere!
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.