Have You Exfoliated Today?
Accumulation of dead skin cells on the surface of your skin can lead to rough texture, clogged pores, and a dull-looking complexion. This debris can also prevent your skincare products from penetrating deep into the skin. Thus, regular exfoliation is necessary to remove this build-up! Our Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder is a thorough, yet extremely gentle, exfoliating powder that effectively removes debris and oil from pores, instantly revealing smoother, brighter, and baby-soft skin while providing long-term deeply hydrating and anti-aging benefits. It’s also gentle enough to use every day and suitable for all skin types!
These ingredients not only provide deep hydration, but they also rebalance oil and promote circulation within skin!
- Grown throughout Eastern Asia, they possess naturally mild exfoliating properties that remove dead skin cells and debris from pores
- Promote circulation and soothe skin
- Antioxidant-rich with saponins, which stimulate skin’s immune system
Rice Bran Powder
- Possesses gentle exfoliating benefits and absorbs debris from pores
- Dissolves and rebalances excess oil
- Contains tocotrienols to prevent fine lines and wrinkles
Tsubaki (Camellia) Oil
- Firms, hydrates, and protects skin against free-radical damage
- Possesses comparable antioxidant properties to Vitamin C and acts as an anti-aging moisturizing ingredient
- Increases collagen synthesis and inhibits collagenase production, the enzyme that can contribute to collagen breakdown
- Contains Omega-6 and Omega-9, which act as skin penetrating enhancers to provide thorough exfoliation and deep hydrating benefits
Apply Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder onto clean, damp skin. For more exfoliation, mix with less water to create a thicker paste; for less exfoliation, add more water. Then, massage the paste onto skin in gentle, circular motions, avoiding the eye area. Finally, rinse well with warm water and pat dry. Follow with your favorite boscia moisturizer.
Prior to usage, don’t forget to remove plug on top of the bottle and place it back after each use to prevent water from entering.
Beauty Tips -> Mix Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder with Tsubaki Beauty Oil instead of water to give your skin additional hydrating benefits while exfoliating. For an all-in-one exfoliating cleanse, mix Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder with Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel!
What are some of your beauty tips for exfoliating? Share them with us today!
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.