Weightless Summer Hydration
Whenever your body temperature increases by one degree, sebum secretion increases by 10 percent. This explains why your skin tends to produce more oil during summer than any other season. As a result, you may think you can skip applying moisturizer when the weather is hot and sticky; however, it is important to continue to keep your skin well-hydrated, no matter which season it is! Our Oil-free Daily Hydration Broad Spectrum SPF 15 is perfect for these warmer months – this moisturizer provides skin with non-greasy, weightless hydration and sun protection, all while controlling excess oil!
These ingredients prevent shine, reduce the appearance of pores, and maintain skin’s elasticity!
Silica Powder and Burdock Root
- Absorb excess oil and prevent shine throughout the day
- Refine the appearance of pores and provide a matte, smooth finish to skin
- Burdock Root also offers antibacterial benefits
Wine Yeast Extract
- Provides powerful antioxidant benefits, protects cells from damaging UV light, and maintains skin’s normal moisture balance
- A complex of Algae Extract that prevents premature aging by repairing existing skin damage and protecting from new damage caused by environmental stress and UV rays
- Maintains skin’s elasticity and tone
SPF 15 UVA/UVB Sunscreen (Broad Spectrum Sunscreen)
- Contains Octinoxate, a chemical sunscreen that absorbs UVB radiation to prevent skin damage
- Also contains Avobenzone (Parsol 1789), a chemical sunscreen that absorbs UVA radiation to prevent skin damage
After cleansing and toning your skin in the morning, apply Oil-free Daily Hydration Broad Spectrum SPF 15 liberally to face with fingertips, at least 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Have you skipped applying your moisturizer this summer? Try our Oil-free Daily Hydration Broad Spectrum SPF 15 today to provide light hydration and protect your skin from potential UV damage!
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.