Spray Your Way to A Clear Complexion!

August 24, 2016 at 9:00 am 6 comments

Main.jpg

We have all experienced the internal struggle: upon seeing an unsightly breakout on our face, we fight the temptation to pop it, because we know better. Instead of clearing our skin, squeezing acne results in greater inflammation, potential infection caused by bacteria on our hands, and even serious scarring. To help heal acne the safe way, try our Clear Complexion Tonic – a soothing toner with anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that is especially suitable for blemish-prone skin. It gently purifies and refines the appearance of pores to maintain a clear complexion, without causing further irritation to skin.

These ingredients unclog pores, minimize dark spots, and relieve dryness!

Willow Bark Extract

• A natural salicylic acid derived from Willow Tree that gently and effectively exfoliates to unclog and purify pores
  • Refines pore appearance
  • Minimizes dark spots from previous breakouts

Rosemary Leaf Extract Square

• An effective antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that firms skin and visibly reduces pore appearance
  • Possesses natural anti-bacterial benefits and helps with circulation

Lavender Water

• A natural antiseptic that eliminates impurities, refines the appearance of pores, and soothes skin
  • Rebalances skin’s pH level for maximum product absorption and treatment benefits

Serine

• An amino acid that improves and maintains skin’s natural moisture balance
  • Relieves dryness, leaving the skin soft and supple
  • An emollient derived from cork trees with anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial benefits
  • Rebalances sebum production

To apply, mist Clear Complexion Tonic directly onto skin after cleansing during your morning and evening routine. You can also carry this spray in your bag to give skin a soothing spritz whenever you need it!

What are some of your secret beauty tips for fighting or preventing acne? Share them with us in the comments below for a chance to win our Clear Complexion Tonic! (U.S. residents only)

Entry filed under: Uncategorized.

Acne Scars, Be Gone! How to Look Rested & Radiant with Little to No Sleep

• 1. shell  |  August 25, 2016 at 6:23 am

I love Clear Complexion Tonic; of course I love all boscia products. I love that it sprays directly on skin and doesn’t waste cotton balls. In addition to clearing skin it also helps calm my redness. (I have mild rosacea.) I use twice daily as part of my routine before I apply serum and the fabulous Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel. I keep one in the fridge as well. I can spritz over makeup as well, and in the hot and humid Florida summers, it helps calm and cool my skin as well as keeping oil at bay, hence the one in the fridge. I also keep the black hydrating gel in fridge as to cool my skin, the cool also helps close my pores for smoother makeup application.

• 2. Violet Josik  |  August 26, 2016 at 4:42 pm

Lots and lots of water! I found by simply increasing my water intake my skin clears up and becomes noticeabley brighter. Having a healthy body also boosts the effectiveness of skin care products such as the clear complexion toner!

• 3. boscia  |  August 29, 2016 at 11:08 am

Hi Violet,
      Congratulations! You have won our Clear Complexion Tonic! Thank you for your comment. Please email us your mailing info at anny@boscia.com. Thank you.

• 4. Lexie  |  August 26, 2016 at 11:07 pm

Aside from the obvious ones, plenty of water & boscia products, I find nothing clears my skin and gives me a youthful glow better than a great workout session everyday!

• 5. helenlam  |  August 27, 2016 at 9:47 pm

Never go to bed without washing my face!

• 6. Annette  |  August 28, 2016 at 4:42 pm

I use masks and scrubs to keep my pores clean. That seems to help lessen breakouts.