Diminish Under-Eye Bags: Restorative Eye Treatment for Under-Eye Bags
Lack of sleep and unhealthy dietary habits, like consuming alcohol and excess salt, can all lead to liquid accumulation around the thin and delicate eye area, forming under-eye bags. This swelling or puffiness of the under-eye area often causes us to look tired and aged. To combat this effect, it is important to not only adjust our lifestyles, but also include eye care that helps prevent and reduce under-eye bags. Our Restorative Eye Treatment for Under-Eye Bags is a rich, emollient eye cream that diminishes the appearance of under-eye bags while delivering long-lasting hydration and protection to the delicate eye area!
These ingredients not only reduce under-eye bags, but they also improve firmness and soothe the skin!
Palmitoyl Pentapeptide (Matrixyl™ 3000)
- Provides a visible anti-wrinkle and lifting effect
- Activates the process of extracellular matrix renewal by stimulating cell renewal and boosting collagen production
- Significantly reduces and prevents under-eye puffiness and dark circles (“under-eye bags”) by improving microcirculation, preventing fluid from accumulating around the eye area
- Improves firmness and elasticity while decreasing inflammation
- An antioxidant that calms, soothes, and conditions skin
- Reduces hyperpigmentation and minimizes the appearance of dark spots by inhibiting melanin synthesis
- Similar to the structure of moisturizers naturally found in the extracellular matrix, it can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water and supports the body’s natural ability to maintain and attract water
- Promotes circulation and assists with maintaining normal skin metabolism and nutrient absorption
Add our Restorative Eye Treatment for Under-Eye Bags to your morning and evening skin care routine: dispense one pump onto fingertips and apply around the orbital bone with gentle patting motions.
Are under-eye bags making you look tired and aged? Diminish them today with our Restorative Eye Treatment for Under-Eye Bags!
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.